During the second phase of our reopening plan, not all library services will be available or those services that are available will have slight modifications.
In-Library Services Offered
1. Browse books, movies and other items to borrow.
2. Copy, fax, scan and print documents.
3. Limited computer availability. Masks must be
worn in Internet area.
4. Limited WiFi use in the WiFi-designated area.
5. Limited staff assistance with tasks that don’t allow for social distancing. Masks must be worn.
6. Limited curbside service.
7. Register for a library card.
Limit your time in the library to one hour or less to do the above services.
Other changes include: no cell phone charging stations, no newspapers, no in-library classes or events, no public meeting rooms, no credit or debit card payments, no drinking fountains (except bottle filler stations).
Also at this time Local History materials remain unavailable to the public. You may continue to access our online research sites. Email the Local History librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Bookmobile service also remains suspended at this time.