Beginning October 22nd, the library will automatically renew your eligible items 2 days before they are due. Patrons will be notified if their notification is set to email or text. You will not be notified if notification is set to phone. The number of renewals for CCPL items will also increase to 3 (from 2).
Items will not be renewed if:
- Not renewable; Express DVDs and Express Hotspots.
- There is a request on the item.
- The item has reached its maximum number of renewals (3 for CCPL items and SearchOhio items. OhioLink items have 6 renewals for books and 3 for AV).
- It was overdue.
- Your account activity has been blocked.
- The item is an eItem (eBook, eAudio, etc…).